Products : ZFP (ZeroFootPrint)
CamRobot ZFP is a unique new way to integrate camera control with your HDMI video mixer.
- CamRobot ZFP is a tiny screen-less ‘Android Stick’ computer.
- ZFP is truly small – only about 1″ wide by 4″ long and 1/4″ thick.
- ZFP plugs into an HDMI input on your video mixer so its ‘screen’ is a window on your mixer’s multiview monitor.
- ZFP comes with CamRobot Advanced Version built-in so it has all the control capabilities of CamRobot Controllers.
- ZFP includes cable kits for 2 cameras (one CK1, one CK2). Order more CK2 kits for additional cameras.
- ZFP is delivered pre-configured and tested. We’ll match its HDMI format (720p, 1080i, etc.) to your cameras so it’s ready when you get it.
We call it ‘Zero FootPrint’ because it plugs into an HDMI input on your video mixer, taking up essentially zero desktop space for your camera control. CamRobot ZFP’s GUI appears in a window of your mixer’s multi-view monitor and you control it with a mouse. On a 4-input HDMI video mixer your multiview can show three camera inputs and the CamRobot GUI to control them. Along with the HDMI connector, CamRobot ZFP has USB connectors for the control cables and a mouse. CamRobot ZFP easily fits space-conscious work environments such as mobile production facilities.
CamRobot ZFP is available only direct from CamRobot.com.
**Free shipping in continental USA – Sales Tax applies in California – Exact device may vary from the illustration here.